Recognized by the insurance market and private insurance companies, Planet maritime combines extensive safety experience, in-depth knowledge of regulatory guidelines and a wealth of operational experience to provide high quality marine warranty assurance service.
As a leading independent consultant we regularly support projects that are technically demanding from both marine and engineering perspectives to minimise the risk of operational incidents, and maximise design and procedural efficiency - protecting both the assured and insurer.
Our service includes:
- Vessel and asset load out and sail-away inspection and approval
- Transportation and in-field installation approval
- Offshore lifting and float-over asset installation operations approval
- jacket, topside, foundations
- Subsea installation and diving operations approval
- Jack-up and semi submersible operations and locations approvals
- FPSO installation approval
- Offshore renewable installation approval
- Platform decommissioning/removal operations approval
- Office-based documentation review and site attendance for approval
Team of logistic experts are always available to help you with any queries you might have, or if you want to consult in length your logistic requirements. We would study your requirements and provide you with a quote that would not only suit your budget, but would also save you considerable amount of money in the long term. Our company has through years of experience in this industry has been able to create a network of associates across the length and breadth of country, with our own logistic centers spread throughout the country, which helps us to provide safe, reliable, economical and customized logistic solutions to our clients and partners.